How I buy Bitcoin cards?
Unfortunately, most payment providers such as PayPal, Klarna or Stripe do not allow you to trade cryptocurrencies, so we only allow you to buy Bitcoin cards with a credit account. You have to load this account beforehand.
To buy Bitcoin cards, proceed as follows:
1. Open a free customer account by clicking on the “Account” button.
2. You will be redirected to the registration page next. Under the item “Create new customer account”, you can create a free customer account.
3. To confirm your customer account, you will receive a separate email with a link. Also check your spam folder for this.
4. Next, you need to top up your balance. To do this, first click on “Credit” (1), then on “Wallet topup”(2) and enter the desired topup amount (3). Then click on the “Add” button (4).
5. After you click “Add”, you will be taken to the checkout page. Currently, only “Direct bank transfer” is available as a payment method. As soon as you click on the “Buy now” button, the bank details will be displayed for you to load the credit. As soon as the payment is received, it will be credited to your account. You will be informed about it by e-mail.
The bank details are as follows:
Account holder: G. Prezzo – BTC_Shop
Bank name: Sparkasse Hochrhein
Iban: DE89 6845 2290 0077 0853 48
6. Once the money is received, the amount will be credited to your account. Once you are logged in, you will see the available amount in your Wallet, at the top right of the menu. You can either click on the Wallet or on the “Credit” button in the menu. You will see this only when logged in.
7. This credit is now available to you as a payment method when purchasing Bitcoin cards. You cannot select any other payment methods.